ACCREDITED TESTING LABORATORY DEDICATED TO THE PV SECTOR OFFERING PRECISION, SPEED AND FLEXIBILITY
ELIOSYS gives you the opportunity to test all photovoltaic technologies under all types of standard or customised climatic conditions.
In addition to the standardised tests according the IEC 61215, IEC 61730 and IEC 61853 standards, ELIOSYS is able to carry out test of PV modules under various solar irradiation, temperature and/or humidity conditions on demand.
To enrich the results of all the tests, ELIOSYS regularly perform additional test based on electroluminescence analyses (under ISO 17025 accreditation or not).
ELIOSYS also offers combined tests (heat, humidity and high voltage) to determine the susceptibility of a photovoltaic element to PID (Potential Induced Degradation).
The tests offered by ELIOSYS can be conducted at each phase of life of a PV product:
- In the development phase, to prototypes or samples;
- In the industrialisation phase, at the start of production;
- In the marketing phase, for IEC 61215 and IEC 61730 certification;
- In the production phase, for production quality control;
- Before installation, to ensure the quality of the modules implemented on site;
- After installation, to assess performance degradation;
- Following an incident, to diagnose defaults.
The main categories of tests are:
- Performance testing;
- Accelerated climatic durability or aging tests;
- Electrical safety tests;
- Mechanical tests.
The exhaustive list of all the accredited tests is available here.