THANKS TO ITS CHARACTERISATION EQUIPMENTS, ELIOSYS SUPPORTS STAKEHOLDERS IN THEIR ACCEPTANCE PROCEDURES FOR PHOTOVOLTAIC PLANTS.
ELIOSYS has developed in-house a lot of equipments to bring the laboratory to the photovoltaic plant.
To support these acceptance procedures, we are able to perform analyses such as:
- Control of installation best practices;
- Measurement of the electrical characteristics of a single module or modules strings or even of the entire installation;
- The determination of the “health” of the modules through:
- An visual inspection by an expert;
- An infrared survey ;
- A photoluminescence analyse.
ELIOSYS is not an accredited body for the regulatory inspection required in Belgium. Its service specialises in the quality and performance control of photovoltaic plants (not covered by regulatory control).
We are highly active in many projects such as SolarClick, managed by SIBELGA in Brussels.